New Year 2015 Newsletter
Happy New Year ladies
First of all we would all like to wish Joyce a very speedy recovery, sorry to hear that you’ve not been well.
Dates for your diaries:
- Thursday 29th January 2-4pm Afternoon Tea £10 all proceeds to Motor Neurone Disease. Angela’s House 07729828959 or 01795 522648
- Saturday 31st January wine and wisdom at Teynham VH, details from Elaine Broad
- Thursday 19th February 19.30 Bapchild and Tonge WI birthday party, if you are interested please let Angela know.
- Saturday 7th March 10.30-12.30 Frinsted Coffee Morning at Frinsted VH all proceeds to Motor Neurone Charity, please bring friends along.
- Saturday 7th March Have a Go Day at Chartham VH £5.
- Wednesday 25th March ACM Margate – 10.15 -15.45 at the Winter Gardens.
- Friday March 27th is our quiz night. Please support this; it is good fun and a good fund raiser for your WI. You can either join a team or bring your own team.
- Wednesday 10th June Hempstead House lunch.
- Saturday 13th June details to follow. East Kent celebration of WI centenary.
- Saturday 20th June our trip to Walmer Castle for afternoon tea on a coach. This will be a day for partners as well.
Please bring in any unwanted Christmas presents for raffle prizes, and don’t forget our trading table is for your use. If you have any goods you would like to sell please bring them in and place on table for sale. You can either donate proceeds to WI or pay 10% to WI and keep the rest!!!
If you bought a Centenary Mug can you please bring it in to next month’s meeting, or pass to Angela, to be returned and replaced.
Lastly if you have any manicure/pedicure items (in perfect condition) that you do not want, please bring in to next month’s meeting or pass to Angela asap for our basket for the ACM. If any of you feel creative and want to make a basket that would be wonderful too.
Next month’s meeting is February 5th where Sue will be showing us quilling, and we can hopefully have a go ourselves.
See you all then
Hostesses are Pat, Alison and Mandy.
By Angela Coleman